Formula North Inc. will be hosting its fifth annual four-day formula student automotive engineering design competition at the Barrie Molson Centre from June 2 to June 5, 2016 in Barrie, Ontario. This year’s competition features combustion and electric vehicles. Thirty-two teams are set to arrive from all over Canada, USA and Czech Republic.
In addition to the competition itself, also featured are the following events open to the public, unless mentioned otherwise:
- Career fair Thursday, June 2 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Honda Indy Panel discussion Friday, June 3 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- On-track events Saturday, June 4 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Final endurance track event Sunday, June 5 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In attendance for the Honda Indy Panel are:
- Jeff Atkinson, President of the Honda Indy Toronto
- Angela Hogeveen, Manager of Marketing and Communications for Honda Indy Toronto
- Joey McColm, General Manager and Professional Race Car Driver for Canada's Best Racing Team Inc.